Dex or Omnipod arm/leg sensor covers / Toddler prints
A Great way for Mom's of t1d to hide their sensor or pump from little ones prying hands !
helps them to forget they have it on =0)
- Add "grip" so they don't slip !
- Insulin pump sensors like the dexcom & omnipod now have a re-enforced way to stay on your little ones arm , waist, or leg with the help of a spandex band
- Helps to keep them from getting caught on things too !
- Great for the beach !
- Helps to keep the sand from getting underneath your dressing
- Measuring : Please use fabric measuring tape when measuring
- Please Note : it is better to have a snug fit than for them to be too large
- MEASURING :
- SNUG FIT : subtract 1.5 " from actual size (which is suggested)
- so if your child's arm measures 6"....order a size 4.5 and so forth
- Please read before ordering :
- If your order is too large , i will resize for free, but you the buyer will have to pay for return shipping back to you
- Actual size = the size of the arm/leg that does not have the Omnipod/Dex on it
- please do not add inches to the band for the Dex or Omnipod, the fabric is stretchy and will allow room
- to go over these.
- thigh ....subtract 2" from actual measurement
- Option for " grip " to help from sliding down arm or leg